When you are young and in a relationship there is no doubt about it that it will be hard. Has your girl ever said to you: I’m sick of your lack of effort, you’re not paying attention to me, we need a break, or what do you want out of this relationship?
These things you might have heard… If things are rough than here is what you gotta do:
1. Give her some space. Don’t hound her with texts and phone calls. This way when you do start talking again she will know how important you are to her.
2. Send her favorite flowers to her. This way she knows you’re thinking about her.
3. You asked her out in the first place so fix what you have to so you are not in a wishy-washy relationship. Get to the root of the problem!
4. Don’t take a break because she could meet someone else, and if this is your lady be a man, stand up and get what’s yours!
5. Lastly, tell her how you really feel. This may sound silly but girls want to here it.
That is all I can tell you gentlemen if your girl is mad at you. At the end of the day it is just not worth all the fighting and arguing. Care for her, be there for her, bring her in and hold her really tight and say she means the world to you. But most importantly be her man.