The semester is over, so that means you’re either at home sleeping in a room without a roommate (finally) or staying up entirely too late watching Netflix. But… now that it’s been a few days away from campus… you kind of miss it, right? I do. So I made a list of all the things I could do on campus right now that I could never do during the semester or finals week. Are these things practical? Uh, no, not really. But are they possible? My gut says yes.
- Drive through campus without hitting anyone
- Walk through campus without getting hit by a car
- Get Chipotle in 5 minutes or less since there’s no line
- Actually find an open seat in the Ohio Union
- Make weird faces while walking (no one will see you)
- Get a coffee without being late to class from one of the campus coffee shops
- This is actually two things: Get your coffee in a timely manner; don’t have to go to class because there is none
- Sing along to the music in your headphones (quietly) without getting weird looks
- Find a seat on a CABS bus
- Watch Netflix in Thompson Library without trekking to the 34576th floor to find an open chair
- Charge your phone pretty much anywhere, no one is using the wall plugs
- Yell “O-H” as loud as you want without someone yelling “I-O” back (not sure if this is a good thing, but you can probably do it)
- Jump into Mirror Lake (they’ll never expect it now! …it’s probably frozen, though)
Got anything to add to the list? Let us know on Twitter!