The Lucille Lewis Hunt for the Cure Scavenger Hunt Bar Crawl is coming up in only a couple of weeks!
To get you excited for it, we got access to some of last year’s photos that were sent in as proof they accomplished a hunt list item. These are our best guesses as to what the tasks required were.
- Find someone whose nail polish matches your shirt.
- Look at the camera like it’s about to attack you.
- Find an ambiguous white rectangle.
- Take a picture of your credit card but don’t show the number because someone will definitely steal your identity.
- Overpay for a product you can find at your local gas station.
- Satisfy your friendly neighborhood caffeine addict’s craving in exchange for satisfying for your own smoking addiction.
- Engage in healthy trade as if money never existed as a concept.
- Burn capitalism.
- Engage in a “who can have the goofier face” competition with stranger.
- Give someone a tramp stamp ???
- Find someone who wears large boxer briefs and autograph the tag.
- Perform spinal tap procedure on stranger with pen.
- Arrest a citizen using only a pen tip.
- Stick a pen in stranger’s ass .
- Get married to a stranger. Yes, it has to be a real marriage.
- Find someone with the complete opposite aesthetic as you and take a picture together.
- Construct elegant gazebo structure from scratch and pose with it.
- Photobomb someone with a peace sign!
- Take a Polaroid pic with two pieces of traffic paraphernalia.
- Photobomb the sorority girls’ picture.
- Steal the sorority girls’ Polaroid and see if they cry.
Join this year’s Bar Crawl Scavenger Hunt by getting tickets here.