Everyone always talks about how amazing going to the football game is, but no one tells you how amazing NOT going to the game is. Sometimes you’re just not in the mood to be Ohio State- spirited and that’s okay, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. If that’s the case, we’ve come up with a few alternates to try instead of going to a football game.
1. Sleep in peace without worrying about waking up before your roommate’s hookup and seeing something you don’t want to. (If you know what I mean.)
2. Eat anywhere you want without waiting in a line, and I do mean anywhere. Want to sit in Scott alone for hours with no one bothering you? Want to lay on the table in KComm starfish style? Do as your heart desires!
3. Catch up on homework without a billion people at the library. (This one 3 sucks but I did it once and ran into Grant Gustin–the guy who plays Flash on the CW.)
4. Catch a movie at Gateway, choose any seat in the theater, and make loud comments in real time because no one else will be there.
5. Go downtown to the Ohio Marijuana Expo. We love supporting the legal progress of weed!
6. Go to THE RPAC without fear of frat dudes watching and silently judging you. Also, you can swim in the pool minus the 30 people that normally inhabit it. (No one will see you struggling to breathe after one lap either.)
7. Sell your ticket for at least double the price. People are willing to pay big bucks for the Michigan and Penn State games. I got $260 for my Michigan ticket last year!
8. Use that money from the ticket and buy multiple pairs of shoes. the ones not in the clearance section.
9. Walk along High Street and pick up all the drunkenly dropped fakes and sell them on the black market, (aka to freshmen).
10. Streak around campus with no repercussion. No explanation needed.