If all else fails, you can just double fist with some Chestnut Praline Lattes.
Starbucks knows you need a little midday caffeine pick-me-up, especially with all these new fall flavors and exams right around the corner. From Nov. 9 to 13 at 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., you can swing by and grab a seasonal drink and scoop a second one for free!
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) November 6, 2017
But who do you share this delicious, and free, treat with? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
- Your roommate: The best way to say “I’m over you not doing dishes since the day we moved in” is a sweet caffeinated drink that you got for free. Make sure you let them know you spent your last few dollars on them to really drive home the extra specialness of the act of kindness.
- That professor from that one class you are failing: We’re not saying this will help your grade, but it sure as hell can’t hurt it.
- Your boss: This is great because you can follow up the free drink with, “So I’m going to need this weekend off.”
- A homeless person: Yeah, this one isn’t supposed to be funny. Do something nice for once. It’s the holidays, Mr. Scrooge.
- Chris Noth, AKA Mr. Big from the HBO hit series “Sex in the City”: He’s just so fuckin’ suave.