Free Workout Classes in Columbus for that Spring Break Bod
Spring break is around the corner, and while RPAC classes are great, it’s time to change up your workout and really feel the burn. From cycling to hot barre, here are 5 places around Columbus where you can get the first class/week free.
- Core Power Yoga — Get your entire first week free with sculpting hot yoga for all levels of yogis, accompanied by empowering music and good vibes. Feel the burn with this free week of yoga, located in the Short North.
- Cycle 614 — This intense workout class will burn up to 1,000 calories. With the House Ride, HIP HOP Hump Day ride, and Rise and Ride, find the workout class and time that works for you, and even better — get the first class free.
- Melt Hot Yoga and Fitness — While locations are in Dublin and Westerville, this class will be entirely worth the trip. Candlelit classes allow you to focus only on your workout and not other around you (because who likes a showoff?). All classes are heated, allowing for maximum burn. They offer a various array of classes, from barre, to cycling, to weight lifting. And the first class? Free.
- Pure Barre — Positioned adjacent to Zest Juice Co. in Grandview, you can follow up your free week of intense micromovement exercise with a nutritious smoothie bowl. This workout has been known to sculpt your body in only a few weeks, and is the perfect pre-spring break activity.
- Title Boxing — Get a free workout if you’re new to Title Boxing, and it will kick your ass, literally. With locations in Upper Arlington and Grandview, this super intense cardio workout will burn hundreds of calories and sculpt your abs, arms, and legs into the perfect beach body.