Go to any music festival and you will be sure to spot them. They are hard to miss because they want to be seen, in all of their headdress, flower crown, flash tat glory.
- They wear face paint, glitter and tutus. If that doesn’t scream Club Libby Lu’s we don’t know what does. P.S. Libby Lu isn’t a thing anymore, and modern day children will never understand.
- They travel in loud, giggling, screaming packs.
- They enjoy activities such as hula hooping, dancing and playing.
- They usually end up falling and hurting themselves somehow, cry about it for five minutes, then are usually fine.
- They always want to get on someone’s shoulders.
Hey we can’t blame them, adulting is overrated anyways.