The Buckeye Standup Comedy Club dishes out some trash talking tips for OSU’s home games.
We as Ohio State fans are known for a few things: winning games, drinking beer, and trash talking the opposing team. Iconic moments in Ohio State trash talking history like when Marcus Hall flipped the bird to the entire Michigan stadium come to mind, and keeping traditions alive is something we must do as fans. No, we can’t get on the field and let the opposing team know your feelings towards them, but we sure as hell can yell it at the fans in the stands.
The Buckeye Standup Comedy Club is no newcomer when it comes to cracking jokes and they don’t shy away when football season rolls around. There’s tons of ways to laugh about these teams. Take our little brother, Michigan, for example. Their head coach eats boogers, probably wears khakis to bed, and is afraid of chickens. But, do we really need to trash talk Michigan? We’ve been handing them L’s on the field for who knows how long now.
As for the rest of the teams OSU faces this year? They are open and free game. With a few fun facts about each university and state, here’s how the BSCC is talkin’ trash to OSU’s unfortunate opponents this year.
Tulane Green Wave
Fun facts about Louisiana
- Louisiana has one of the largest alligator populations in the country and the hide/meat bring in a collective $57 million a year.
- Additionally, if you are caught stealing an alligator, you could face up to 10 years in jail.
- The official state drink of Louisiana is milk.
- When Nicolas Cage passes away, he will be buried in a pyramid tomb in Louisiana that he had specially designed.
- It’s a $500 fine to surprise your friend with a pizza delivery.
Ironically, the worst part of the Louisiana Purchase is Louisiana.— Andrew Muller
You know what’s better than Tulane? FOUR-lane! — Joseph Grunenwald
Tulane has an average ACT range of 29-32, and I applied with a 35 and got rejected. This isn’t trash talk I’m just bitter. — BSCC Staff
Want more trash talking tips for Ohio State’s home games this season? Check out our other guides!
Feature photo by David Heasley.